AT THE UNIQUE ACHIEVEMENT OF SECURING
‘A’ GRADE IN NAAC RE-ACCREDITATION
A felicitation get-together to ackowledge and congratulate the sincere and well-coordinated activities of the teachers, adminstrative and nonteaching staff, students, alumni, pta, political and social organizations in the acheivement of ‘a’ grade in naac re-accreditation will be held as per the following schedule.
Date: 19 may, 2012, saturday time: 3:00 pm
Venue : st. Mary’s college, audittorium
Academic, cultural, social and political leaders will attend the function
Your esteemed presence is cordially invited
Prof. Varghese vaidyan P., The principal Ph: 04936220246
Accredited by NAAC with B+ Grade
Wayanad District, Kerala - 673592
Phone: Office: +91 4936 220246, 225246, email:
Alumini Association - 26 - January - 2012
St. Mary's Alumni Association Meeting
All the former students are Welcome
St. Mary's alumini association meeting on 26th Jan 2012
Programmes From 10am to 3pm
LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE ON 27th Jan 2012
Leadership institute on 27th Jan 2012 at St. Mary's College
Faculty : G Balachandran, International trainer
Latest News - Civil Service Academy Launched at St. Mary's College
Civil Service Academy Launched at St. Mary's College for Orientation and training to appear for UPSC Exams -
- To arouse intellectual inquisitiveness
- To instill a zest for acquisition of knowledge
- To mould upright citiazens with a civic sense and social commitment.
- To foster absolute trust in God and to lead a creative life
- To build up a community of staff and students committed to thee common pursuit of knowledge and excellence.
- To inculcate in students self discipline, good habits and an enquiring mind.
- To develop students in leadership qualities, clarity of thought and accuracy of expression.
- To promote among students respect and admiration for our traditions and ancient heritage.
- To help students become instruments of social change and to work for the tradition of social evils.